ChowMatch is currently used in 500 cities and towns across the United States. Read about our client-partner organizations who have brought ChowMatch to their area to help streamline their food recovery process. We’ve included their press releases that highlight their food recovery program and the integration of the technology ChowMatch.
- Peninsula Food Runners and Founder Maria Yap Featured
- Peninsula Food Runners: Paying forward by reducing food waste and hunger through sustainability
- A tech solution for hunger: Program matches food providers with organizations that feed the needy
- Maria Yap, Founder and Executive Director for Peninsula Food Runners Interviewed
- ‘Uber for food’ connects restaurant excess with hungry residents
- The gitm Foundation fights for fresh food for everyone
- Can food assistance program in Peoria be fixed?
- March Gallagher, Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley and Feed HV
- Help Fight Food Waste With This App
- Food Match
Alabama (Coming Soon)